Friday, February 19, 2010

Videos Travestis Young Free Do You Like This Video? Do Gay People Like Go To Disco Or Niteclubs Specially For Gay People?

Do you like this video? do gay people like go to disco or niteclubs specially for gay people? - videos travestis young free

I've never been in a gay club, but I love this song in Spanish and want when you want to know this kind of music ... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VAXG4hb_E I do not know what kind of gay to go to places such as masculine or feminine men and drag queens, transvestites or transsexuals .. I would like to hear experiences .. btw gay bars for men and there are also other types of bars for lesbians?

2 comments:

Brian O said...

the song is not bad. ID has a pretty good pace.

Now that there is a bar / club (I know because I'm away, and also works on both), you can assume that both women find male children. and I mean no manners when they are thin or muscular. Now, depending on the type of bar / club and what kind of people are working to determine in the first place, whoever is there. I think that House will be clubs and dance music, you will find a mix of different types of children to be gay. Most clubs, theme parties and events more college-age youth to participate, while the clubs cruises scale and / or third party (such as political parties and circuit) is more than just muscle boys and hockey is.

But real againSpirit, no matter what bar / club that you want, you can find almost every kind of man is gay. For some it may be a good experience for fun and for those who simply do not like the thing not be there.

For me, the interplay of the different types of gay people, whether black, white, Asian, Latino, Mixed, slim, boyish, Jock, muscle, fat, athletic, average, female, male, small, big, smooth, hairy, cut, uncut, wear boxers, briefs, boxers and briefs, disturbs something that is not my understanding. Really see.

joeybo said...

The video was good, I can not speak for the others.

Post a Comment