Monday, February 15, 2010

Bank Of Head And Neck Tingling My Dog Has A Terrible Smell?

My dog has a terrible smell? - bank of head and neck tingling

I have a dog that smells terrible. I washed in a special material that I see the vet, who had been removed from fleas, but the smell comes from banks in minutes.
I think that dog did't sweat. This man seems to be a mixture of a dozen different breeds. This is not a bad dog, but I can not stop hair growth on their hindquarters, although it has a lot of hair on the head and neck.
It's a little this and that, you want to keep dogs.
I would not be complete, I thank you for any help.

It can produce too much oil on her butt. I bathe regularly

6 comments:

Jasper said...

This dog has mange, you really need a vet to see that. .. Sorry ~

vk2peq said...

What do you eat? This is important because most of the food you buy as a pet food company is garbage. I speak from experience. Just feed him more or less the same things that you yourself eat, or if you know a little dry good deed put a little sauce on it. Mix in some vegetables. The dry food will be sold as dog food, must be better. If you are a stain on the back is usually caused by fleas. So if you get rid of to get a cream and mix a bit of sulfur powder and rub it in.
And do not get the best of all, as much as you can, especially in salt water.

Kristy B said...

The ears are often contaminated or infected causing a dog to sniff and if it Heinz 57, like we used to be a mixed breed dog, which could explain the hair to call, if it is not only there. When the scab falling off. I love hybrids, are much more interesting.

asteroid vs mars said...

This could be a skin disease that causes the smell .. What kind of smell? If you are like a fish smell, then it is his anal glands clean. In any case, I would like to have your little guy to the vet and see what is the problem.

mjaynes2... said...

Take your dog to the vet. The more often a bad smell that will not disappear, is a type of infection.

Jessica said...

Pay attention to how your skin looks? A bacterial or yeast infection of the skin could be the cause of the smell.

Post a Comment